fixed [permanent; slow] assets;
1. Under these laws, he said, Mr. Rice's assets could have been frozen.
2. Brazil says its constitution forbids the private ownership of energy assets.
3. The company lists its 引起青少年癫痫病的原因current assets at $56.9 million.
4. The company closed down operations and began liquidating its assets in January.
5. He tried to prevent union money from being sequestrated by the courts.
6. To capture his equity, Murphy must either sell or refinance.
7. The rump of the pa颠痫病医院rty does in fact still have considerable assets.
8. This new ministry was being created with zero assets and zero liabilities.
9. There is no question of any "sell-off" of Russian land or assets.
10. The company maintains a high degree of liquidity.
11. No business can survi贵州去哪家医院治癫痫靠谱ve without a capital account.
12. Rolls-Royce needed a strong balance sheet.
13. The court order divests the company of all its assets.
14. They had to sell their assets to keep the business afloat.
15. The bank has assets of more than ￡1 billion.